1. Project Introduction
The Reserve protocol comprises two tokens: the Reserve token (RSV - a decentralized stablecoin) and the Reserve Rights token (RSR - a cryptocurrency used to facilitate the stability of the Reserve token and confers the cryptographic right to purchase excess Reserve tokens as the network grows). The Reserve movement describes itself as a collection of people who believe that cryptocurrencies can do better than fiat money and that none of the existing options will be able to scale to global use, maintain stable purchasing power, and not be shut down. The team's goal is to make the most accessible, economically strongest, and most robust-to-attack currency and over time, convince a large portion of the world to replace other currencies with it.
2. Token Info
The fluctuating protocol token that plays a role in stabilizing RSV and confers the cryptographic right to purchase excess Reserve tokens as the network grows.
- Token Name: Reserve Rights Token
- Token Symbol: RSR
- Total Supply: 100,000,000,000 RSR
- Circulating Supply: 6,849,999,000 RSR
3. Useful Links
- Official Website: https://reserve.org/
- Whitepaper: https://reserve.org/whitepaper.pdf
- Explorer: https://etherscan.io/token/0x8762db106b2c2a0bccb3a80d1ed41273552616e8
- Explorer 2: https://ethplorer.io/address/0x8762db106b2c2a0bccb3a80d1ed41273552616e8
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/reserveprotocol
- Telegram: https://t.me/reservecurrency