Dear BitMart Users:
BitMart will officially launch the LEOBTC50 Token Sale Event at 2:00 AM on May 12, 2020 (EDT). There will be a total of three rounds of sale, users with a BMX balance greater than or equal to the required amount will be able to purchase LEOBTC50 with BMX or USDT.
Purchase by clicking the links below:
- Round 1: LEOBTC50/BMX Session [Completed]
- Round 2: LEOBTC50/BMX Session [Completed]
- Round 3: LEOBTC50/USDT Session [Upcoming]
- Sale Price: 1 LEOBTC50 = 19.1937765 USDT (1 LEOBTC50 = 1T BTC Hash Rate ~ 50W)
- In round 1, only users with a BMX balance greater than or equal to 3,000 BMX will be qualified to join. BitMart will take a snapshot for every users' BMX balance for round 1 at 12:00 AM EDT May 12. In round 2, only users with a BMX balance greater than or equal to 1,000 BMX will be qualified to join. BitMart will take a snapshot for every users' BMX balance for round 2 at 12:00 AM EDT May 13. Users whose BMX balances do not meet the requirement are not qualified to join round 1/2 sale.
- The price of USDT will be based on the price at 12:00 AM EDT May 14.
- If the total selling amount of LEOBTC50 is less than 5,000 during the event, LEOBTC50 will 100% refund to all the buyers, and reschedule the listing on BitMart. If the total selling amount of LEOBTC50 is greater than or equal to 5,000 during the event, then the LEOBTC50/USDT trading pair will be listed on BitMart after the token sale concludes. Besides, BTC mining earnings (T+1) will be distributed to users based on their LEOBTC50 holdings after the mining machine integrate into the mining pool and start generating earnings.
- The discount of LEOBTC50/USDT will stay fixed after the listing of LEOBTC50. The actual amount of tokens being issued will be based on the actual purchasing price on the day the mining machine is purchased.
- "The actual amount of tokens being issued will be based on the actual purchasing price on the day the mining machine is purchased." means:
- Actual Amount of LEOBTC50 being Issued = Plan Sale Price (in Token Sale) × Purchased Amount (in Token Sale) ÷ Actual Purchasing Price
- For example, if the actual price is lower than the plan sale price, users will receive a larger number of LEOBTC50 accordingly. If the actual price is higher than the plan sale price, users will receive a smaller number of LEOBTC50 accordingly.
ACE FOUNDATION PTE. LTD. is a hash rate service-providing company registered in Singapore owning its own hash rate and self-operated mining farms. ACE FOUNDATION PTE. LTD. has rich experience in the operation and maintenance of mining farms and mining gigs with ample industry resources.
The hashrate token issued by Leomining is a decentralized blockchain digital asset based on Ethereum, which complies with the ERC20 standard. Each hashrate token is anchored with the real mining gigs' hashrate. Token holders share the corresponding hashrate payouts.
- Issuance Mechanism. The issuance of hash rate token LEOBTC50 is based on three factors, including 1) mining cryptocurrency, 2) agreed electricity fees, and 3) power ratio of equipment. That is to say, for each type of hash rate token, the above three factors are fixed. The unit of hash rate token is THS and 1 hash rate token = 1 THS.
- Perpetual Hash Rate. There is no mining cycle set at the issuance of the hash rate token LEOBTC50, that is, each hash rate token represents the right of the full life cycle of mining profit per T hash rate. Unless the corresponding hash rate can no longer generate income and trigger the liquidation mechanism, the income distribution of the hash rate token will continue for an unlimited time.
- Issuance of Additional Tokens. When a new batch of mining gigs are in the market, and if there is already a hash rate token of the same power ratio, the same mining cryptocurrency, and the same electricity fees. Then the hash rate of the new batch of mining gigs will be issued in accordance with the rules of the previous sale. The additionally issued part of the tokens will be sold in a new round at the exchanges, and the selling price will be set according to market conditions.
- Symbol: LEOBTC50
- Full Name: Bitcoin Miner 50W/T
- Current Cirrculating Supply: 100,000 LEOBTC50
- Issuer: ACE FOUNDATION PTE. LTD.
- Type: Hash Token
- Unit: THS
- Power Consumption: 50W/THS
- Mining Currency: BTC
- Electricity Fees: 0.0369 USDT/kWh
- Plan Duration: Perpetual
- Official Website: http://www.leomining.io/
- Whitepaper: check via the official website
- Total Supply: 100,000 LEOBTC50
- Total Supply of Launchpad Public Offering: 10,000 LEOBTC50 (10% of the total supply)
- Total Supply of Launchpad Public Offering (in USDT): 191,938 USDT
- Public Offering Price: 1T ≈ $19.1937765
- Lock-up Period: No lock-up period
- PE Round: No PE round
- Other Financing Way: BitMart is the first and only channel for LEOBTC50 token sale
- Token Type: ERC20
Note: INTERHASH is a third-party service provider entrusted by ACE FOUNDATION PTE. LTD. to provide partners with monitoring and publicity of hash rate data, early warning, and the announcement of abnormal data, publicity, and settlement of revenue data of partners, management, and supervision of maintenance fees and other services.
Terms & Conditions
- Only users who complete KYC are qualified to participate in the LEOBTC50 token sale.
- The sale is not open to residents from the following countries/regions: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, Cote d'Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mainland China, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea, Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United States of America (USA), Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Hong Kong.
- BitMart reserves all right to the LEOBTC50 token sale event.
ATTENTION: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. BitMart will make its best effort to list only high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your investment losses.
Thank you for supporting BitMart!
May 11, 2020