Dear BitMart Users:
BitMart Lending Phase 7 will be available at 9:00 AM on March 25, 2020 (EDT). Make sure you mark the date and time so you won't miss it!
BitMart Lending Phase 7 will offer 15-day/30-day basic financial products in USDT and BMX. Plus, a choice POCBGH financial product will be jointly launched by BitMart and POCBGH. Please check the product list below for detailed information.
Phase 7 - Product List >>> Click here to subscribe now!
For example, User A has subscribed for 500,000 BMX with a 30-day lock-up period. According to the above list, after the product matures, the interest earned by user A is 500,000 * 10% * 30/365 = 4,109.589041 BMX. User B has subscribed for 1,888 POCBGH with a 15-day lock-up period. According to the above list, after the product matures, the interest earned by user B is 1,888 * 15.8% * 15/365 = 12.2590685 POCBGH.
What is BitMart Lending?
BitMart Lending is a financial product based on digital assets. Each project has its corresponding investment term and yield. After subscription, the principle will be locked, and the interest will be calculated according to the agreed time. After the product matures, the principal and interest will be unlocked and distributed into the user's wallet on the redemption date.
How to use BitMart Lending?
- Each project will have a subscription period and users can subscribe within the period with limited volume, first come first served.
- Please make sure there are enough available funds in the account when subscribing. Our system will calculate the interest of the expected return after redemption according to the subscription volume.
- After the successful subscription, our system will change the status of account assets from available to locked. Users can check the details of the assets held on their assets page.
- When the product matures, it will be redeemed automatically, and the principal and investment return will be paid in once. Users can check the balance status in the assets list, and the income will be notified by SMS or email after distribution. Users may also check it in their distribution records.
- Annualized interest rate: annualized interest rate refers to the rate of return gained during the investment period of one year;
- Subscription cycle: the period from the beginning of subscription to the end of the subscription. If the period of subscription is not over, the product will not be counted into interest calculation;
- Cycle: cycle refers to the time when their assets are locked. During this period, the fund is locked and cannot be traded or withdrawn by the user;
- Total amount / Total subscription amount: it refers to the total amount of financial products issued;
- Time of interest accrual: the time of interest (return) accrual after subscription;
- Expected revenue: expected revenue refers to the revenue based on known information if there are no unexpected events happened. The platform calculates the income formula with subscription amount * annualized interest rate * lock-up days / 365.
- Redemption date: the ending date of the investment product when the payback automatically returns to the available balance.
Please Note That...
- Only registered BitMart users can subscribe to the products.
- Two phases of BitMart Lending will be available for each month.
- In Phase 7, basic lending of USDT, BMX, and choice lending of POCBGH will be provided. Users will be given 48 hours to subscribe. There are four lock-up periods for users to choose: USDT-15d, BMX-30d, POCBGH-15d, and POCBGH-30d.
- In Phase 7, the total available subscription volumes of USDT-15d and BMX-30d are 40,000 USDT and 5,000,000 BMX. Besides, the total available subscription volumes of POCBGH-15d and POCBGH-30d are 1,200,000 POCBGH and 900,000 POCBGH.
- BitMart reserves all rights for the final explanation.
More BitMart Lending phases and new products will be coming soon. Please check our announcement regularly so you won't miss out!
Again, thanks for your support!
March 24, 2020