1. Project Introduction
What is Holochain?
Holochain is a framework for creating and powering distributed applications, incorporating peer-to-peer content distribution protocol, cryptography, and hash tables. Holochain is a data integrity engine in which transactions are immutable and users control their own identity and data 'chain.'
What is Holo?
Holo is a marketplace and distributed hosting platform that allows Holochain app developers to have their applications hosted by HoloHosts, thus making them available to everyday users of the Internet.
For more information about Holochain and Holo, click here.
2. Token Info
The Holochain ICO occurred from March 29 through April 28, 2018, at which time 25,000,000,000 HOT were released as ERC-20 tokens. The supply was steadily increased until 133,214,575,156 HOT were minted and 30,202 ETH was raised. Of the tokens released, 75 percent were distributed through the crowd sale, and 25 percent were held by the founding team to fund future expenses.
- Token Name: Holo
- Token Symbol: HOT
- Maximum Supply: 177,619,433,541 HOT
- Total Supply: 177,619,433,541 HOT
- Circulating Supply: 133,214,575,156 HOT
- Issue Date: April 29, 2018
- Issue Price: 1 ETH = 4,410,747 HOT ($0.0002)
3. Useful Links
- Official Website-Holochain: https://holochain.org/
- Official Website-HOLO: https://holo.host/
- Whitepaper: https://github.com/holochain/holochain-proto/blob/whitepaper/holochain.pdf
- GitHub: https://github.com/holochain/holochain-rust
- Explorer 1: https://etherscan.io/token/0x6c6ee5e31d828de241282b9606c8e98ea48526e2
- Explorer 2: https://trivial.co/t/0x6c6ee5e31d828de241282b9606c8e98ea48526e2
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/H_O_L_O_
- Telegram: https://t.me/channelHolo