- bitmart.com has reached the global website ranking of 30,814th last week among all websites.
- Highest 24-hour trading volume reached: 959.17 Million USD.
- Highest ranking achieved among all exchanges on CoinMarketCap: No. 6.
Product & Marketing Updates:
- Listed Yap Stone (YAP) with new trading pair: YAP/BTC.
- Launched iOS App 2.0.9 version and Android App 2.1.0 version. To enjoy a more smooth & user-friendly trading experience, please download our latest version of App here: https://www.bitmart.com/app.
- Enhanced the risk control for the OTC Trading.
- Developed staking product, which is predicted to be launched this week.
- Starting from November 7, BitMart Flash Quiz Bonus will be held every Monday to Friday from 11:00 AM to 12:00 AM EST in our Telegram Group. Users who complete the quiz and get all the correct answers will be eligible to join our lottery system to share 1,000 BMX! Click here for more details.
- BitMart Whole Network Trading Competition is still on! The new types of BTC Market & USDT Market Net Trading Competitions debuted on BitMart, along with the traditional BMX Trading Competition. In addition, we also launched special Net Buying Competitions for selected tokens only! We are giving away more than 400,000 USD in tokens! Click here for more details.
- BitMart Thanksgiving Twitter & Facebook Campaigns have started! Simply follow our campaign rules and share with us your most thankful story this year for a chance to win 50 USDT! Click here for more details.
- BitMart, a premier global digital asset trading platform, recently announced its strategic partnership with FMZ.com. The partnership aims to offer API strategies and technical support for BitMart and users will be able to leverage on FMZ’s various trading strategies. “We are excited to collaborate with FMZ,” said Sheldon Xia, Founder, and CEO of BitMart. “As BitMart’s goal is to create a more informative and transparent marketplace, the partnership will better serve BitMart’s users by leveraging on FMZ’s custom trading strategies.”
- On Nov 21, 2019, Canaan, the world’s second-largest bitcoin mining machinery manufacturer, had its IPO in NASDAQ. Jessica Yang, Executive Vice President of BitMart, a licensed global digital asset exchange, attended the NASDAQ bell-ringing ceremony. “The IPO of Canaan is a leading benchmark in the blockchain industry,” said Jessica Yang, “With the official listing on the NASDAQ, the secondary market is full of confidence in the valuation of Canaan.”
- As stated the “Repurchase Mechanism” in our white paper, BitMart will use 20% of the income earned from trading fees from October 20th, 2019 to November 19th, 2019 to buy back and burn BMX tokens with records released later. The Repurchase Mechanism will continue until 500 million BMX are burnt, thus reducing the total supply of BMX. Users will be able to check the burn records via the blockchain browser once complete.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitMartExchange
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitmartexchange
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bitmart
- Telegram: https://t.me/BitMartExchange
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BitMartExchange
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/bitmartexchange
- Medium: https://email@example.com
- Steemit: https://steemit.com/@bitmart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bitmart_exchange/