1. Project Introduction
MATH sits as a layer above – a singular point of consistent entry to all blockchain networks. The MATH product line includes MathWallet, MATH VPOS Pool, MATHDEX, MathID, MATH dApp Store, MathPay, etc.
Math Wallet has already enabled support of 18 blockchains, including BTC, ETH, NEO, EOS, TRON, ONTology, Binance Chain, Cosmos, Zilliqa tokens and dApp ecosystem. Math Wallet has already released products on Mobile Apps (both iOS and Android), Browser Extension Wallet, Web Wallet, Hardware Bio Wallet. Math Wallet supports multi-languages including English, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Vietnamese, Bahasa Indonesia, etc. MathWallet is now having users from 86 countries. Math Wallet is a wallet, but MATH is much more than a wallet.
MATH dApp Store is the place to satisfy all the decentralized app needs. Through the MATH dApp Store, consumers can already access 1,200+ dapps which link developers and users without middlemen like Facebook, Google or Amazon hosting software or managing data.
MATH has a built-in token exchange for swapping tokens cross chains. MATH has also integrated BinanceDEX, TronDEX and EOS RAMDEX within the wallet.
MATH NFT Market is a cross-chain NFT market that supports ERC721/dGoods/SimpleAssets tokens and provides trading/renting functions of digital assets.
MATH VPOS (Virtual POS) Pool is a new kind of mining pool which provides both coupon and MATH tokens as rewards.
MATH has developed a set of staking tools for different chains including Cosmos/IRIS/EOS, etc. MATH has also provided Staking-as-a-Service to both public chains and users to secure a large staking market share.
MATH has provided developers with great tools that make developing exchanges, games, and other dapps a snap.We support below SDKs to 3000+ MATH community dApp developers which make blockchain development easier.
MATH Pay is the easiest way to accept cryptocurrency payments. It provides a one-stop solution to shops/retailers to accept cryptos and support auto token conversion, instant withdrawal, stable coin support, multi-chain support, and smooth user experience.
MATH ID is a self-sovereign identity system implemented on multiple blockchains. It is the combination of DID & Bio info on hardware wallets and is able to eliminate the need for individual companies to store passwords in their database, fundamentally changing user authentication, which will be the solution to the insecurity of passwords.
MATH Chain is a public chain for MATH ID & Decentralized Applications. It will use modular architecture and aim to build a service layer of DID & dApp for easy developability, better scalability, and secure consensus. MATH will be the native token for MATH Chain.
2. Token Info
|MATH VPoS Mining Pool||60%||Mining pool of MATH halved every two years|
|Professional Investor||30%||Institutional investors|
|Lockdrop & Wallet Assets Insurance||10%||Lockdrop & Wallet asset insurance|
MATH has a total supply of 200,000,000, among which, 80,000,000 are currently in circulation.
- Total Supply: 200,000,000
- Circulating Supply: 80,000,000
Utility Value for MATH Token holders:
- Payment for MATH dApp Store
- Discount on MATH DEX
- Payment for MATH NFT Market
- Extra features for MATH Staking Pool
- Extra features for MATH Pay
- Payment for MATH ID Card
- The gas fee of MATH Chain
- Staking rewards for holders
3. Useful Links
- Official Website: https://www.mathwallet.org
- GitHub: https://github.com/mathwallet
- MATH Explorer: http://explorer.mathwallet.org
- Blog: http://blog.mathwallet.org
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Mathwallet
- Telegram English: https://t.me/mathwallet
- Telegram Korea: https://t.me/joinchat/EeODLEbah_6Lydfzn9tWxA
- Telegram Việt Nam: https://t.me/joinchat/HpGcuhCDKJAuACHdnOyfDg
- Telegram Indonesia: https://t.me/joinchat/EeODLErHGSrUxRIshLBe4A
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC72PhPiIAAbOXojelWW-D5g
- SDK Docs: http://doc.mathwallet.org