This happens when the routing number does not show as valid when we search the Fedwire database. We strongly recommend you contact your bank and have them tell you what routing number is correct before reentering. Having the wrong routing number can cause funds to fail to reach you and be irretrievable.
Articles in this section
- How Long Does it Take for My Deposit to Arrive?
- When Will My Bank Transfer (ACH) Deposit Fully Clear?
- How Do I Send a Wire Transfer?
- Will I be Charged Wire Transfer Fees?
- Why is My Routing Number not Getting Accepted?
- When am I Able to Initiate Another Bank Transfer (ACH) Deposit?
- Can I Use a Joint Bank Account?
- Can I send Bank Transfer as an International User?
- What is the Difference Between Bank Transfer and Wire Transfer?
- Cancel a Wire Deposit or Withdrawal