1. Project Introduction
LitecoinHD, coin symbol as LHD, is an innovative cryptocurrency based on Conditioned Proof of Capacity (CPoC). Using hard disk as consensus carrier equipment for mining, the economic model and consensus algorithm of LitecoinHD is upgraded based upon PoC, being one of the fairest and most unified PoC cryptocurrencies at present. LHD main network was started on August 21, 2019. So far, the mining power has reached more than 800P, standing as the second-largest cryptocurrency of PoC ecology in terms of mining power.
2. LitecoinHD Coin Info
|BitMart IEO||5%||Available for trading and withdrawal on August 26, 2019.|
|Early ecosystem co-builders||2%||Distributed according to contribution from co-builders. No specific distribution plan yet.|
|PoC Mining||93%||Mined by miners, reward halves every 4 years.|
LHD has a total supply of 84,000,000 LHD, among which 4,200,000 LHD are currently in circulation.
- Total supply：84,000,000
- LHD in circulation：4,200,000
LHD prioritizes security, stability, and scalability in design principle. In view of the limitations of blockchain technology and industrial applications, the improvements proposed by LHD are as follows:
- The main control contract of PoC is introduced to complete the execution of the contract.
- Realize the compatibility in blockchain technology.
- Flexible consensus mechanism for the public chain.
- Well-rounded consideration on industry compliance and provision of optional identification modules.
- The interaction with the real world is realized by using the data under the chain as the trigger condition of the main contract.
3. Useful Links