Dear BitMart Users,
Do you think you are a good trader? Are you confident with your trading strategy?
If yes, then there’s a great opportunity to show your trading skills!
Join BitMart’s 1st Trading Strategy Competition for a chance to win up to 1 BTC + 200k BMX!
Check out more benefits below!
Campaign Period: 8/19/2019 10:00 AM to 9/2/2019 10:00 AM (EDT)
During the campaign period, users can trade with any trading pairs on BitMart to participate. Users will be ranked according to the Percentage of Return and Amount of Return achieved by their crypto trading strategies. The reward structures are as follows:
I. Trading Strategy Competition
The top 10 users with the highest Percentage of Return and those with a Percentage of Return greater than 50% will be eligible to get corresponding rewards:
- 1st: 0.8 BTC
- 2nd: 200,000 BMX
- 3rd: 150,000 BMX
- 4th - 10th: 50,000 BMX Each
- Users ranked the 11th or lower with a Percentage of Return greater than 50%: Split 100,000 BMX
II. Global Golden Trader
The user with the largest Amount of Return will be rewarded 0.2 BTC + 100,000 BMX!
III. Vietnamese Golden Trader
To thanks and give back to our Vietnamese community, we set a special reward to our Vietnamese users only. The Vietnamese user with the largest Amount of Return will be rewarded 100,000 BMX!
IV. Special Rewards
- The top 10 winners and 2 golden traders will each be given 2 VIP tickets to the 2019 Block Plus Summit Series III + 1-night free stay in Novotel Saigon Centre (or 100 USDT).
- The top 10 winners and 2 golden traders will be invited to our Award Ceremony and VIP Dinner in the 2019 Block Plus Summit Series III.
- Users will need to have an opening holding of at least equivalent 0.1 BTC at the beginning of the competition (8/19/2019 10:00 AM EDT) to be eligible to participate.
- Withdrawals are not permitted during the competition period to remain eligible.
- Deposits, referral commissions, and any other forms of assets increase during the competition period, will be counted towards users’ principal.
- Returns from deposits, referral commissions, and any other forms of assets increase during the competition period, will be counted towards users’ final holdings.
- Equivalent BTC value is used as the unit of calculation on all amounts.
- Qualified users are able to win more than once. (e.g. After the calculation, User A has the largest Amount of Return among all users with a third highest Percentage of Return. At the same time, User A is a Vietnamese user. So, User A will receive 3 rewards.)
- If any cheating behaviors are found during the competition, no rewards will be sent to the suspected accounts.
- BitMart reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or competition rules at our sole discretion.
How to calculate the Percentage of Return & Amount of Return?
Percentage of Return = (Final Holdings - Principal) / Principal * 100%
Amount of Return = (Final Holdings - Principal)
Principal = Opening Holdings + Deposits + Referral Commissions + Others
Explanation of Terms:
- Final Holdings: Total holdings balance in equivalent BTC at the end of the competition, including both available and frozen assets.
- Opening Holdings: Total holdings balance in equivalent BTC at the beginning of the competition, including both available and frozen assets.
- Deposits: All successful deposits made during the competition period in equivalent BTC.
- Referral Commissions: Commissions received from BitMart Refer-A-Friend Program.
- Others: Any other forms of assets increase (e.g. user receives 1,000 BMX from a trading competition).
Last but not least, have fun!
August 16, 2019