Dear BitMart Users,
At the first beginning, we would like to thanks to all users who were interested in supporting the KTN Token Sale Event. We clearly know that it was inappropriate to delay the listing again and again after the Token Sale. Also, it was a big loss to all the KTN buyers after the listing on June 2nd due to the negligence and irresponsibility of the KTN project. BitMart has been actively communicating with the project and trying to solve the problems to minimize every buyer's loss. However, we cannot achieve an agreement with the KTN project. Thus, we decided to refund to all the KTN buyers who purchased KTN on BitMart during the KTN Token Sale Event. Please find all the details below.
- BitMart will refund 100% to all the KTN buyers in the form of 50% in USDT + 50% in BMX.
- The refund is an extra compensation, users do not need to return the KTN held by themselves.
- BitMart will calculate the amount of refund according to the amount of KTN purchased during the KTN Token Sale Event.
- Only users who purchased KTN on BitMart during the KTN Token Sale Event are eligible to receive the refund.
- Please fill out the Google form before 12:00 AM on July 17 (EDT) so that we can start to process your refund.
Please keep an eye on our announcement for any updates. Thank you for your cooperation and we are sorry for any inconvenience it may cause you.
July 3, 2019