1. Project Introduction
ShareRing are the developers of the ShareLedger blockchain, a "smart service system" that makes it far easier on a global level for millions of customers to access, and use on demand, a wide range of assets within the fast-growing sharing economy. This newly emerging, but highly fragmented industry, is currently worth over $100 billion. It is predicted to grow to at least $335 billion by 2025.
ShareRing™ maintains it can be the Amazon of the sharing economy. Why? Simple - ShareRing™ will enable you, and millions like you, to use a single app that gives you access to any available asset you wish to rent, borrow or share anywhere in the world at any time. ShareRing™ has incorporated a number of core elements that together create the smart sharing on-demand service system. These elements are:
- A custom-designed distributed blockchain (ShareLedger), which is already in development. ShareLedger will be harvesting one of the most recent developments in blockchain technology, i.e. a dual token mechanism. ShareToken (SHR) will be used as the utility token of the platform, while the second token, SharePay (SHRP), will be used as the currency for sharing services. If we were to think of this as a running car, then the analogy would be that we are providing both the fuel and the oil needed to run it, whereas most other companies and blockchain projects simply provide the fuel!
- Aspects of a proven platform and API which are already being used worldwide in the sharing economy.
- A clever, integrated smartphone App.
- Ongoing mechanisms for creating a strong and growing network of providers and users.
2. Useful Links
- Official Website: https://sharering.network
- Whitepaper: https://sharering.network/files/sharetoken-whitepaper-en-web-v1.2.pdf
- Smart Contract Address: 0xee5fe244406f35d9b4ddb488a64d51456630befc
- Explorer: https://etherscan.io/token/0xee5fe244406f35d9b4ddb488a64d51456630befc
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShareRingGlobal
- Telegram: https://t.me/ShareRing