- Project Introduction
OKEx (www.okex.com) is a world-leading digital asset exchange, providing advanced financial services such as fiat-to-token, token-to-token, and derivatives trading to global traders. By implementing the core idea of blockchain - sharing information in a transparent manner through a decentralized database, OKEx launched a token-sharing system, giving out 60% of OKB tokens for free to OKEx's users, allowing every user to participate and contribute to the development of OKEx platform.
- The issuance of OKB
OKB is a global utility token issued by OK Blockchain foundation. It is launched on the ERC-20 protocol standard initially, and subsequently will be shifted to their own public blockchain called OKChain in the future. OKB will be accepted on OKEx and will be a vital piece of OKEx's architecture & development. Through the highly complementary relationship, OKB will be applied not only on OKEx's platform, but also on other related projects invested.
The total available supply of OKB distributed as follows:
- 60% (600 million) of the supply was given out to OKEx customers for community building and during marketing campaigns.
- 10% (100 million) of the supply was used for the operations of the foundation and will be locked up for 3 years.
- 10% (100 million) of the supply was locked up for 2 years for initial investors
- 20% (200 million) for initial lockup of 1 year, then 20 million OKB unlocked annually for development team.
- Useful Links
- Official website: https://www.okex.com/
- Explorer: https://etherscan.io/token/0x75231f58b43240c9718dd58b4967c5114342a86c