- Project Introduction
LINA Network is a subsidiary of Smart Link Swiss (A multinational corporation headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland) that specializes in Blockchain, AI, and Big Data.LINA Network aims to serve to 10,000 corporations in 2028. According to LINA, it has cooperated with more than 8 companies in Thailand (e.g. S.A.P Siam Food International, AIM THAI Group, Lawola Thai Herb Tech) in building blockchain-based supply chains and more than 30 companies across Asia in FinTech. The LINA Network ecosystem comprises Review, Supply Chain, healthcare, and Identity.
- LINA Review: Leverage blockchain technology for immutability and transparency
- LINA Supply Chain: Traceability in food supply chain management
- LINA Identity: Blockchain-based digital Identity
- LINA Healthcare: Pending legal interoperability of Electronic Health Records across jurisdictions.
- The Issuance of LINA
The LINA Token (LINA) is the native token of the LINA Platform. It is an ERC-20 token based on Ethereum, a blockchain-based decentralized platform for applications that run as programmed without any chance of fraud, censorship or third-party interference to facilitate online contractual agreements in a cryptographically secure manner.
The total supply of LINA is 900,000,000 and is distributed as follows,
- 33.33% of all (300,000,000 LINA) were available for public sale in the LINA Token Generation Event.
- 66.67% of all (600,000,000 LINA) are locked in Smart Contract to be released annually over 10 years (60,000,000 per year).
- Official website: https://lina.network
- Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KiOe9PWq9fFGoAYWwdo4HjoyPl97G-pP/edit
- Explorer: https://etherscan.io/address/0xc05d14442a510de4d3d71a3d316585aa0ce32b50#code