- bitmart.com had a global rank of 99,649th this week among all websites.
- Highest 24 Hour Trading Volume: $121 million USD.
- The highest rank of 15th this week among all exchanges at CoinMarketCap.com.
- Continued optimizations for the wallet architecture.
- Completed several functions optimization and development of frontend and backend.
- Completed several functions developments of Android and iOS application, eg: News push feature.
- Continued the development of new listing projects.
- Updated order accuracy for all trading pairs.
- Launched buy cryptocurrency with credit or debit card powered by Simplex.
- Daily operation of social media, forums, and communities.
- Launched Halloween Campaign "Trick or Treat".
- Continued business contact with projects such as Lexit and Color etc.
- Coordinated the winners of "Vote for Your Coin - Round 4" - METM and CV for listing.
- Continued further marketing cooperations with relevant individuals, agencies and institutes in Vietnam, Japan, Korea, Russia, Turkey, and Nigeria.
- On October 9th, BitMart Exchange Founder & CEO Sheldon Xia attended the Blockchain Medical & Healthcare Summit hosted by the Hong Kong Blockchain Industry Association in the HKEX Connect Hall. The opening ceremony of BitMart Hong Kong office was also held at the summit. The event agenda was packed with insights from keynote speakers including Hilda Sung, President and CEO of Yongsheng Capital; Rex Wong, Chairman of HKBIA; Dr. Selwyn Chin, CEO of Axonpro; and Titan Lam, Founder of TirapyTech. “Blockchain technology is undoubtedly an unprecedented breakthrough. I firmly believe with the continuous development and improvement of blockchain technology, it will eventually become an effective tool for the medical and healthcare industries.” said Sheldon Xia, Founder and CEO of BitMart. “Blockchain technology for sure will play critical roles in terms of data sharing and gene sequencing. Although it still takes time for the whole industry to be tokenized, I believe, sooner or later, that day will come.”
- The opening ceremony of BitMart Hong Kong office was also successfully held at the summit. Yuen Wong, Head of Communications (HK) of Global Blockchain Fund Alliance (GBFA) was appointed as Head of BitMart Hong Kong Office. Other team members included Rex Wong, Chairman of HKBIA, Jeffrey Chu, former certified Digital Marketing Trainer of Google Hong Kong, and Jingyuan Ye, former CEO of PPS International (Holdings) Ltd.“The establishment of BitMart Hong Kong office symbolizes a milestone in our efforts to expand into global markets,” said Sheldon Xia, “Hong Kong has long been a major port and global financial hub. By opening a new office in this world financial center, BitMart aims to develop the Great Bay Area and further drive the business growth in Southeast Asia.” According to Sheldon, in the future, BitMart Hong Kong Office will be in charge of the user acquisition and marketing promotion in Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and Guangdong province of China, laying a solid foundation for BitMart's global expansion strategies.