Dear BitMart Users,
The fourth round of “Vote for Your Coin” will start on September 27 at 5PM (EDT).
10 nominees for Round 4 are as follows (in no particular order):
1. LaMoneda Event Ticketing (LMA)
2. One Ledger (OLT)
3. MetaMorph (METM)
4. Lala World (LALA)
5. Zeon.Network (ZNC)
6. Elysian (ELY)
7. PKG Token (PKG)
8. carVertical (CV)
9. Bionic (BNC)
10. REMME (REM)
This time, BitMart will be cooperating with Atlas Protocol (ATP) to create a new voting campaign utilizing blockchain interaction.
- Voting time: 09/27/2018 5:00 PM - 10/11/2018 5:00 PM (EDT)
- BitMart users can use the voting system on ATP to participate in the voting campaign. Users must pay 1 BMX for one vote. Users can vote for every project. Note: users can only vote once for one project. Users can choose from 1 vote, 50 votes, 100 votes and 200 votes (200 votes maximum).
- Projects are ranked based on the principle of “Number of Votes First, Number of Voters First, Time First”. When the number of votes is the same, the project with higher number of voters will win, etc.
- After the voting is over, BitMart will not return any of the BMX earned from the winning project. Those BMX will be used as the marketing promotion fees for listing on BitMart. BitMart will also airdrop project tokens to the users in the meantime.
- After the voting is over, the BMX voted for those unlisted projects will be returned to users’ accounts within 3 working days.
- When the voting is over, the ATP voting system will analyze and investigate all the data. After ensuring the data is accurate, BitMart will publish the listing announcement for the winning project.
Note: BitMart reserves all rights to the final interpretation of the activity, including the handling of fraudulent voting.
Click here to vote!
Don't have an account? Register now!
Thank you for supporting BitMart!
September 27, 2018