ThingsChain is a next-generation platform for IoT devices based on blockchain technology. It uses a multilayered architecture which provides a solution to the issues faced by current blockchains like lack of scalability and low transaction throughput rate.
The goal of ThingsChain is to create a trustless and decentralized system in which transactions are similar to real world transactions. ThingsChain accomplishes it by designing its network as a multi-layer blockchain with double consensus algorithm to allow transactions to be linked with additional information on-chain. Users, developers, node operators, organizations, enterprises, crypto-exchanges, partners and other blockchains.
- Airdrop: 6 Billion
- Team: 4 Billion (Vesting 4 Years)
- Advisor & Partnership: 3 Billion (Lock At Least A Year)
- Marketing: 8 Billion
- Ecosystem Development: 2 Billion (Lock 1 Billion In 4 Years)
- Reserve Fund: 3 Billion (Lock At Least 2 Year)
- Website: https://thingschain.network/
- White paper: https://thingschain.network/Official_Thingschain_Whitepaper.pdf?ver=4.5
- Contract address: 0x72430a612adc007c50e3b6946dbb1bb0fd3101d1
- Explorer: https://etherscan.io/token/0x72430a612adc007c50e3b6946dbb1bb0fd3101d1