- BitMart.com had a global rank of 127,529th this week among all websites.
- Highest 24 Hour Trading Volume：21.65 million USD.
- Launched a new homepage.
- Optimized and launched wallet module.
- Optimized deposit and withdraw module.
- Optimized high concurrent cache.
- Reviewed mobile development schedule.
- Finished EOS’s and VenChain’s integration into the main network.
- Listed DPSChain(DPST) and added DPST/BTC and DPST/ETH trading pairs.
- Promoted new listings and trading activities.
- Promoted Trading Competition and Refer-A-Friend Program.
- Expended SEM cooperation to more than 30 countries and updated SEM events and advertising channels.
- Discussed cooperation with related exchanges in Japan, Korea, and Russia.
- The Beyond Blocks Summit was held in Seoul, South Korea from July 17th to July 18th. More than 2,000 blockchain experts, investors, and blockchain enthusiasts from over 30 countries gathered at the summit. More than 50 speakers held in-depth discussions about the global blockchain market, the development of blockchain technology, investing and financing in the blockchain industry, and the development and supervision of the cryptocurrency market. As a strong performer among global digital asset trading platforms, BitMart was also invited to attend this summit.
- On July 16th, BitMart appointed Peter King as the Chief Brand Officer and Head of BitMart Korean Distribution. He is responsible for expanding related businesses in the Korean market. Zaiman Kim has served as a Senior Innovation Expert at Huawei, a Senior Strategic Development Manager of Tencent, and led the establishment of the Tencent Korean Branch. At the same time, he also worked for the Korean blockchain project, EBcoin, and served as CMO.